This great tract of land is perfect for the serious hunter and individual who wants to have their own secluded getaway in the country. The property is comprised of almost all timber with good sized mast producing trees. There are great food plot locations throughout the property. A nice cabin sits on a wonderful high point of the property. The cabin is perfect for the hunter and weekend getaway seeker. There is a wood burning stove, bar, and new shower/tub insert. The property is located in a part of Missouri known for all kinds of outdoor recreation. A short drive from this property takes you to Tom Sauk Mountain, the Black River, Elephant Rocks, Ozark National Scenic Riverways and Johnson Shut-Ins to name a few. Call John Kreilich for your viewing of this multi-use property at 314-324-4261.
- 130 acres
- $885 per acre/$115,000
- Nice cabin
- Spring fed pond that never goes dry
- 1.5 hours from Saint Louis, approximately 10 miles from Ironton and 5 miles from Annapolis
- Great deer and turkey hunting.
- Close to endless outdoor recreational opportunities including the Black River, Johnson Shut-Ins, Tom Sauk Mountain, Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Mark Twain National Forest, Elephant Rocks
- Good hardwoods and multiple food plot locations