This 65 acre recreational marvel on the Big River is approximately 25 miles from Saint Louis and approximately seven miles from Hillsboro. The property has so much to offer with mature timber, plentiful deer and turkey populations, Big River frontage, a spring fed creek running through it, and a solid road system on the property which takes you a short distance from the Big River. An amazing bluff sits on the property with a clear view overlooking the river valley and fertile farm fields. It truly is a one of a kind view and would make an ideal location for a cabin getaway so close to the city. The fishing, canoeing, and boating are second to none on this stretch of the big River. Access to the river is gentle sloping which makes it very easy to get to. Some of the trees on this property are truly giants-see pictures. Call John Kreilich to see this exceptional rural property so close to the city at 314-324-4261.
- 65 acres
- $3,500 per acre/$227,500
- Frontage on the Big River with very good access
- Spring fed creek running through property
- Amazing bluff location over looking the river valley and fertile farm fields which would be an excellent cabin location
- 7 miles from Hillsboro/25 miles from Saint Louis
- Great deer and turkey hunting-all timber and good soil and locations for food plots